- The curriculum is Bible-based
- Each day begins with a devotional and prayer time
- The pledges to the American and Christian flags and the Bible are recited daily
- A weekly chapel is provided for the spiritual enrichment of the students
- High School students have the opportunity to participate in advanced classes, offered through Southern Methodist College
Wesley Christian School stands without apology for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
The objective in having a private Christian school is to obey the Scriptural command of Deuteronomy 6:5-7a:
“And thou shalt love the Lord the God with all thine heart,
and with all they soul, and with all thy might. And these words,
which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children…
It is our purpose and intent to, “train up a child in the way he should go…” (Proverbs 22:6) Teaching is training. Training for life must include training for eternity!
Students it is our desire that you will grow spiritually, academically, socially, and physically while you are under our care. You are beginning an exciting adventure which can influence the rest of your life.
Implicit in Christian education are these basic truths:
• Man does possess a spiritual dimension (Genesis 1:27)
• Education involves the total being spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially. (Proverbs 9:9)
•Each Person possesses unique, individual potential, traits, and needs (Romans 12:3-8)
The educational experience must involve the development of Christian beliefs, attitudes, and skills leading toward zealous application.